Ontario reports 158 new COVID-19 cases, two new deaths due to the virus
Ontario is reporting 158 new cases of COVID-19 today, with two more deaths due to the coronavirus.
There were also 111 cases newly marked as resolved in today's report.
The total number of cases in Ontario now stands at 43,161, which includes 2,813 deaths and 38,958 cases marked as resolved.
Health Minister Christine Elliott says Toronto is reporting 49 new cases, Peel Region 44 and Ottawa 21.
She says 29 of the province's 34 public health units are reporting five or fewer new cases.
The province was able to complete 28,955 tests over the previous day.
- Ontario reports 148 new cases of COVID 19, no new deaths related to virus
- Ontario reports 108 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to coronavirus
- Ontario reporting more than 1,000 new COVID-19 cases and nine new deaths
- Ontario reporting 1,248 new COVID-19 cases and highest single-day deaths since June
- Ontario reporting 1,822 new COVID-19 cases today, 29 new deaths
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville