Ontario reports 158 new COVID-19 cases, two new deaths due to the virus
Ontario is reporting 158 new cases of COVID-19 today, with two more deaths due to the coronavirus.
There were also 111 cases newly marked as resolved in today's report.
The total number of cases in Ontario now stands at 43,161, which includes 2,813 deaths and 38,958 cases marked as resolved.
Health Minister Christine Elliott says Toronto is reporting 49 new cases, Peel Region 44 and Ottawa 21.
She says 29 of the province's 34 public health units are reporting five or fewer new cases.
The province was able to complete 28,955 tests over the previous day.
- Ontario reports 148 new cases of COVID 19, no new deaths related to virus
- Ontario reports 108 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to coronavirus
- Ontario reports 112 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to coronavirus
- Ontario reports 106 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to virus
- Ontario reports 315 new COVID-19 cases, two deaths in past 24 hours