Ontario reports 148 new cases of COVID 19, no new deaths related to virus
Ontario is reporting 148 new cases of COVID-19 and no new deaths related to the coronavirus.
The total number of cases now stands at 42,083, which includes 2,809 deaths and 38,126 cases marked as resolved.
There were 103 cases newly marked as resolved in today's report.
The province says 51 people are currently in hospital with the virus and 17 are in intensive care.
It says five people are on ventilators.
The province was able to complete 32,106 tests in the previous day.
- Ontario reports 158 new COVID-19 cases, two new deaths due to the virus
- Ontario reports 106 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to virus
- Ontario reports 112 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to coronavirus
- Ontario reports 108 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to coronavirus
- Ontario reports 2,417 new cases of COVID-19 and 102 more deaths related to the virus
- Mississauga’s City Centre YMCA slated to be replaced by large redevelopment
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Major road closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton