Ontario reports 148 new cases of COVID 19, no new deaths related to virus
Ontario is reporting 148 new cases of COVID-19 and no new deaths related to the coronavirus.
The total number of cases now stands at 42,083, which includes 2,809 deaths and 38,126 cases marked as resolved.
There were 103 cases newly marked as resolved in today's report.
The province says 51 people are currently in hospital with the virus and 17 are in intensive care.
It says five people are on ventilators.
The province was able to complete 32,106 tests in the previous day.
- Ontario reports 158 new COVID-19 cases, two new deaths due to the virus
- Ontario reports 106 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to virus
- Ontario reports 112 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to coronavirus
- Ontario reports 108 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to coronavirus
- Ontario reports 990 new COVID-19 cases, six new virus-related deaths
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga