Ontario reports 148 new cases of COVID 19, no new deaths related to virus
Ontario is reporting 148 new cases of COVID-19 and no new deaths related to the coronavirus.
The total number of cases now stands at 42,083, which includes 2,809 deaths and 38,126 cases marked as resolved.
There were 103 cases newly marked as resolved in today's report.
The province says 51 people are currently in hospital with the virus and 17 are in intensive care.
It says five people are on ventilators.
The province was able to complete 32,106 tests in the previous day.
- Ontario reports 158 new COVID-19 cases, two new deaths due to the virus
- Ontario reports 106 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to virus
- Ontario reports 112 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to coronavirus
- Ontario reports 108 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to coronavirus
- Ontario reports 990 new COVID-19 cases, six new virus-related deaths
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- This popular all-day breakfast and lunch spot is coming to Brampton