Ontario reports 108 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to coronavirus
Ontario is reporting 108 new cases of COVID-19 and one new death related to the coronavirus.
The total number of cases now stands at 41,287, which includes 2,797 deaths and 37,487 cases marked as resolved.
There were 90 cases newly marked as resolved in today's report.
Health Minister Christine Elliott says 27 of Ontario's 34 health regions are reporting fewer than five new cases.
She says 16 of those reported no new cases at all.
Elliott says the province was able to complete nearly 29,000 tests in the previous day.
- Ontario reports 112 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to coronavirus
- Ontario reports 106 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to virus
- Ontario reports 114 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to coronavirus
- Ontario reports 158 new COVID-19 cases, two new deaths due to the virus
- Ontario reports one new COVID death, 204 cases; third straight day above 200
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- LATEST: Halton Police have the individual who had barricaded themselves in Oakville in custody