Ontario reporting 1,822 new COVID-19 cases today, 29 new deaths
The province is reporting 1,822 new cases of COVID-19 and 29 new deaths today (Saturday, November 28).
There are 566 new cases in Toronto, 516 in Peel, 145 in York Region, 105 in Waterloo, and 102 in Hamilton.
Health Minister Christine Elliott says nearly 55,100 additional tests have been completed.
There are 1,510 more resolved cases since yesterday.
The full data for today is now available on the province’s website.
Photo courtesy of The Canadian Press
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in the Canada
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl