Ontario reporting 1,822 new COVID-19 cases today, 29 new deaths
The province is reporting 1,822 new cases of COVID-19 and 29 new deaths today (Saturday, November 28).
There are 566 new cases in Toronto, 516 in Peel, 145 in York Region, 105 in Waterloo, and 102 in Hamilton.
Health Minister Christine Elliott says nearly 55,100 additional tests have been completed.
There are 1,510 more resolved cases since yesterday.
The full data for today is now available on the province’s website.
Photo courtesy of The Canadian Press
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton