Ontario expected to give update on COVID-19 vaccination plan
Ontario will be announcing an update to its vaccination rollout plan today.
Health Minister Christine Elliott and Solicitor General Sylvia Jones are scheduled to speak this afternoon.
A total of 4,907,203 doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered in Ontario.
The province says 365,166 people have been fully inoculated.
According to Wednesday's daily report, over 116,000 doses had been given in the province in the past 24 hours.
Premier Doug Ford remains in self-isolation after possible exposure to the virus.
- Ontario’s vaccine rollout could look different across health units: Solicitor General
- Ontario expands pharmacy vaccination program as province logs single-day case high
- Ontario reports 3,128 new COVID-19 cases today, and 51 new deaths from the virus
- 50,000 doses of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine expected to arrive in Ontario today
- Ontario Premier Doug Ford to receive Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine Friday
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Starbucks close two Brampton locations to deal with COVID-19
- Peel Public Health orders Mississauga business to close due to outbreak of COVID-19