One school in lockdown and others in hold and secure following fight in Mississauga
Police are searching for a potentially armed suspect after a fight in Mississauga.
One school is in lockdown and others are in hold and secure as a result.
Peel police say two males were involved in a fight in the Etude Dr. and Dalewood Dr. area in the Malton neighbourhood.
Police say one male has fled the area, possibly with a knife.
One male has sustained a minor injury.
Police say there is a lockdown at Holy Cross CES.
The following schools and facilities are in hold and secure:
- Lincoln Alexander PSS
- Morning Star YMCA
- Malton Community Center
- Early Years Center
- Dunrankin Drive PES
- Corliss PES.
- Darcel Ave. Senior
Police say the suspect is described as a black male who is 17 or 18-years-old. Police say he is tall and thin and has long black dreads. He was last seen wearing a black bubble jacket and blue jeans.
A call regarding the incident came in at 11:35 am.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools Placed in Hold and Secure Following Fight
- School Under Hold and Secure Due to Possibly Armed Suspect in Mississauga
- Six Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga While Police Investigate Reports of Suspect Armed with Knife