One Person Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
Officers are investigating an early morning shooting in Mississauga.
Police were called at 6:35 a.m. for a shooting in the area of Queensway West and Hurontario Street.
A male victim was located with a gunshot wound and has been taken to hospital.
Police say it is unknown where exactly the incident occurred.
The investigation is ongoing.
UPDATE: The victim is identified as a 20 year old from Brampton. His injury is non-life-threatening, police report.
- Male in hospital following shooting in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Shooting That Occurred in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- UPDATED: Victim Identified in Early Morning Mississauga Shooting, Suspect Wanted
- Victim of fatal shooting in Vaughan identified as Peel resident
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- Biggest party bust Mississauga has seen during quarantine results in heavy fines
- 27 people from Peel Region linked to COVID-19 outbreak at Vaughan window factory
- Tighter COVID-19 restrictions start Monday in 5 Ontario regions
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh