One Person Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
Officers are investigating an early morning shooting in Mississauga.
Police were called at 6:35 a.m. for a shooting in the area of Queensway West and Hurontario Street.
A male victim was located with a gunshot wound and has been taken to hospital.
Police say it is unknown where exactly the incident occurred.
The investigation is ongoing.
UPDATE: The victim is identified as a 20 year old from Brampton. His injury is non-life-threatening, police report.
- Police Investigating Shooting That Occurred in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- UPDATED: Victim Identified in Early Morning Mississauga Shooting, Suspect Wanted
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Mississauga Shooting
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- 165 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, nine new cases found in Mississauga
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Mississauga residents reminded to properly dispose of certain household goods
- Mississauga man celebrating Poker Lotto win