NYC Crêpe Chain Finds New Home in Mississauga
Why force yourself to choose between sweet and savoury when it comes to satisfying that crepe craving if you can have it all?
Popular NYC chain T-Swirl Crepe offers you the best of both worlds and now they’ve made a home in Mississauga.
Located in the heart of Mississauga’s City Centre, at 521 Curran Place just off Confederation Parkway, this Japanese-style crepe chain offers a wide variety of flavours to satisfy all palates.
T-Swirl offers unique flavours like the Angus Short Rib and Okinawa Hot Dog (and much more!) for those seeking savoury, and sweet treats like the Strawberry NY Cheesecake and Crepe Brulee and Caramel Fuji Apple.
To top it all off, T-Swirl claims to “have perfected the 100% gluten-free rice flour batter,” in an effort to ensure even those with dietary restrictions can freely indulge.
“T-swirl may be known for artistic creation and delicious cuisine,” the chain’s website reads, “but our core philosophy is to build upon phenomenal customer service, quality, consistency, cleanliness and convenience.”
One look at any of their creations is proof enough that T-Swirl makes their presentation and customer experience top priorities.
And as the T-Swirl website says: “It is not just a place to search for a quick meal, but a place of discovery and embrace for your soul.”
Photo courtesy of T-swirlcrepe.com
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga