Non-dairy product sold in Ontario recalled for containing milk
Dolson Marketing is recalling a non-dairy whip topping from the marketplace over milk not declared on the label.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says the recall impacts customers in Ontario, and possibly across the country.
People with milk allergies should not consume the Merrylady brand Blue Non-Dairy Whip Topping.
Retailers are told not to sell or use the product.
Packages, where milk is not declared on the label, are included in the recall.
The agency has launched a food safety investigation and says other products may be recalled.
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content