Non-dairy product sold in Ontario recalled for containing milk
Dolson Marketing is recalling a non-dairy whip topping from the marketplace over milk not declared on the label.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says the recall impacts customers in Ontario, and possibly across the country.
People with milk allergies should not consume the Merrylady brand Blue Non-Dairy Whip Topping.
Retailers are told not to sell or use the product.
Packages, where milk is not declared on the label, are included in the recall.
The agency has launched a food safety investigation and says other products may be recalled.
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga