Non-dairy product sold in Ontario recalled for containing milk
Dolson Marketing is recalling a non-dairy whip topping from the marketplace over milk not declared on the label.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says the recall impacts customers in Ontario, and possibly across the country.
People with milk allergies should not consume the Merrylady brand Blue Non-Dairy Whip Topping.
Retailers are told not to sell or use the product.
Packages, where milk is not declared on the label, are included in the recall.
The agency has launched a food safety investigation and says other products may be recalled.
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant