Niagara House of the Week: Welland bungalow perfect for family starting up
Published September 15, 2023 at 3:31 pm
This place: Good things come in small packages. This Welland bungalow may look petite from the outside but inside, there are three spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and a fully finished basement. Perfect for a family that’s just starting or empty-nesters looking to downsize.
Address: 160 Commercial St, Welland
Neighbourhood: Canal Bank neighbourhood
Big selling point: This one of a kind opportunity in the growing Niagara Region is located in a family friendly neighbourhood of Welland, the “Rose City”. Massive fully-finished basement which includes a large rec space, separate washroom, and wet-bar perfect for entertaining your guests. Close to amenities, schools, shopping, and parks. Property also offers great investment opportunity potential utilizing it as an Airbnb. Quiet street in a friendly neighbourhood.
- Open-concept layout connecting all living areas effortlessly
- Separate entrance leads to a massive fully-finished basement
- Spacious bedrooms include large windows and individual closets
- Kitchen features plenty of counter-space seamlessly connecting to the dining room
- Close to numerous wineries and craft breweries
- Large private backyard
- Property taxes – $2,845.61/year
- Less than 30 minutes from downtown Niagara Falls
- Less than 30 minutes from the Peace Bridge border crossing
- 1 storey but fully finished basement
- 2 car parking plus garage
- 33 foot by 100 foot lot
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage.
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising