New pizzeria and bar to open in Mississauga
Pizza lovers in Mississauga will have a new spot to check out when restaurants in the city eventually reopen.
The team at Italian eatery Ombretta Cucina & Vino recently announced their brand new restaurant concept: Pizzeria Rosso, a pizzeria patio and bar set to open in Port Credit.
With their glass roof, the restaurant promises to be the GTA’s “first covered outdoor pizzeria and bar.”
The new pizzeria will open at Ombretta’s current location of 121 Lakeshore Road West. No opening date has been confirmed yet but the restaurant is expected to provide more news soon.
Are you excited to try their pizza?
Photo courtesy of Ombretta Cucina & Vino on Instagram
- Popular Toronto pizzeria Blondies Pizza opens a cute new location in Mississauga
- New Openings: Dei Sassi Pizzeria
- A New And Quick Pizzeria Has Opened Its Doors In Mississauga
- Mississauga restaurant sparks debate after making controversial post about tipping on Instagram
- New pizza and chicken restaurant opening in Mississauga
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- Some universities say no to proof of vaccination requirement