New Pho Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
Fall is just around the corner, and a new pho restaurant has arrived just in time.
While pho, the Vietnamese noodle soup that's beloved worldwide, is perfect for any time of year, it's most appreciated during the cooler months, and those cooler months are coming.
Vietnamese cuisine fans should note that Pho XL, which is operated by the former owners of the long-standing Pho Big Bowl in the Erindale area, recently opened its doors in a busy plaza on Financial Drive.
The new restaurant took over a long-vacant Italian spot that closed a few years ago.
As far as food goes, the resto offers pho (of course), vermicelli, rice dishes, speciality dishes (such as pad Thai, chicken stir-fried with lemongrass, satay chicken and more), vegetarian dishes, deep-fried spring rolls, fresh shrimp rolls, deep-fried tofu and more.
Pho XL offers dine-in, takeout and delivery service.
So if you're in the mood for some satisfying soup, you might want to give Pho XL a try.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- A New Vietnamese And Thai Restaurant Finally Opened in Mississauga
- Brand New Pho Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- Mississauga Restaurant Offers Only Hot Stone Bowl Pho in Canada
- Brand New Restaurant Coming to Vacant Spring Rolls Space in Mississauga
- Brand New Chinese Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga