New Pho Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
Fall is just around the corner, and a new pho restaurant has arrived just in time.
While pho, the Vietnamese noodle soup that's beloved worldwide, is perfect for any time of year, it's most appreciated during the cooler months, and those cooler months are coming.
Vietnamese cuisine fans should note that Pho XL, which is operated by the former owners of the long-standing Pho Big Bowl in the Erindale area, recently opened its doors in a busy plaza on Financial Drive.
The new restaurant took over a long-vacant Italian spot that closed a few years ago.
As far as food goes, the resto offers pho (of course), vermicelli, rice dishes, speciality dishes (such as pad Thai, chicken stir-fried with lemongrass, satay chicken and more), vegetarian dishes, deep-fried spring rolls, fresh shrimp rolls, deep-fried tofu and more.
Pho XL offers dine-in, takeout and delivery service.
So if you're in the mood for some satisfying soup, you might want to give Pho XL a try.
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win