New Patio Alert: Earls Square One
It's the battle of the patios in Mississauga's City Centre! There is some fierce competition going on in the city centre core which has about a dozen patios within a 1 km radius.
Earls Square One has been working on their patio expansion for a few months and it's now finally open, just in time for the summer!
We recently caught up with Earls general manager, Crystal Labuik, to find out more details on the new patio. Here's the scoop:
What makes the Earl's patio unique?
Our patio really offers a little bit of something for everyone. Sun, shade, booth and chair seating, cabana style set ups in the corners for larger groups, music, atmosphere and some amazing summer time drink and food features and promotions.
Are you doing anything special for the new patio launch?
We will be hosting a patio launch/customer appreciation in the future. No date set just yet.
What is the reason for the patio expansion?
A great opportunity came up with the mall where we could secure some more square footage and we jumped at it. We really wanted to have the best patio in Mississauga and we felt like we needed to step up our game.
How many seats were on the patio before the expansion and how many more seats are there now?
We have doubled the size of the patio. We've added an additional 50 seats, bringing our capacity to just over 100 people.
Is it a heated patio?
Is smoking permitted on the patio?
No, as it is a partially covered space so it is illegal to do so.
Will you have live music on the patio? Potentially in the future
It's that time of year again in Mississauga (and it was a long time coming!). The streets become just a little bit smaller as restaurants and pubs open up their patios to people looking for the perfect spot to enjoy a refreshing beverage. Read more
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police