New Openings: Thai Cuisine Experts
Thai Cuisine Experts is a small dine-in restaurant located in the city centre core at the Grand Park Plaza along Burnhamthorpe Rd. which specializes in authentic Thai cuisine.
The woman behind the menu is Chef Celine Bazinet-Sharma. She had spent some time living in Thailand over ten years ago where she received culinary training on Thai cuisine in Bangkok and subsequently worked at a friend’s Thai restaurant in Phuket.
“All of our sauces (with the exception of the table condiments) are made right here - everything from our Pad Thai sauce to stir fry sauces and curries. We even make our own plum and sweet chili sauces”, says Chef Bazinet-Sharma.
Cover picture: Panang Coconut Curry with beef, red peppers, green peppers, and onions topped with shredded carrots, fresh basil and peanuts.
Why Mississauga? “The city centre core (at the Grand Park Plaza) is a central location with a lot of parking. It took us a long time to find a good spot”, states Chef Bazinet-Sharma.
Signature Dish: Pad Thai and Thai Coconut Milk Curries which include: red and green coconut curry, Panang coconut curry, Masaman curry, and golden curry noodles.
Food Menu: The Halal and MSG-free menu also includes gluten free dishes. The main dishes are between $9.99 to $11.99 and the menu has a selection of appetizers, soups, salads, coconut milk curries, fried rice, noodles, and stir fry. While the menu focuses on authentic Thai cuisine there is one fusion dish called Thai style butter curry.
What’s Up and Coming? New lunch menu changes.
What was in the space before you took it over? Quiznos
Licensed: Possibly in the near future.
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns
- 5,000 vaccines were rejected to reopen Amazon in Brampton
- Ontario opens vaccination up to people over 18 in hotspot neighbourhoods in Brampton and Mississauga
- An alarming 21 flights and 154 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- COVID inspectors will target Mississauga and Brampton stores and warehouses this weekend