New Openings: Taza Xpress
There is a new Middle Eastern quick service joint in the Erin Mills area that just opened up called Taza Express that specializes in authentic Egyptian cuisine.
Located just west of Erin Mills Town Centre on Eglinton in the National Sports plaza, this modern Middle Eastern spot serves more than the typical Middle Eastern fare.
When you walk in, you can tell this place is new, as it boasts a very modern interior. The service is great and the owner walks around asking how the food is, so you know he cares.
I’ll be honest, I'm not sure what is authentically Egyptian in terms of food that differentiates it from other Middle Eastern quick service joints.
Throughout the week they have daily specials and everyday combos you can choose from.
Food Menu: Shawarma (sandwiches and plates), appetizers and salads, On Z Rocks, Philly cheese steak/chicken, tawook, kofta, falafel and calamari.
Type of Restaurant: Quick service
- Brand New Middle Eastern Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Trendy New Middle Eastern Canteen Opens in Mississauga
- Authentic Middle Eastern Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- New restaurant specializing in unique Middle Eastern flatbread now open in Mississauga
- Renowned Middle Eastern Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21