New Openings: Taza Xpress
There is a new Middle Eastern quick service joint in the Erin Mills area that just opened up called Taza Express that specializes in authentic Egyptian cuisine.
Located just west of Erin Mills Town Centre on Eglinton in the National Sports plaza, this modern Middle Eastern spot serves more than the typical Middle Eastern fare.
When you walk in, you can tell this place is new, as it boasts a very modern interior. The service is great and the owner walks around asking how the food is, so you know he cares.
I’ll be honest, I'm not sure what is authentically Egyptian in terms of food that differentiates it from other Middle Eastern quick service joints.
Throughout the week they have daily specials and everyday combos you can choose from.
Food Menu: Shawarma (sandwiches and plates), appetizers and salads, On Z Rocks, Philly cheese steak/chicken, tawook, kofta, falafel and calamari.
Type of Restaurant: Quick service
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak affecting staff members at Mississauga Hospital
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, over 400 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Robbers escape by air after stealing gold bars from Canadian mine in Mexico
- Brand New Middle Eastern Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Trendy New Middle Eastern Canteen Opens in Mississauga
- Authentic Middle Eastern Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- New restaurant specializing in unique Middle Eastern flatbread now open in Mississauga
- Renowned Middle Eastern Restaurant Coming to Mississauga