New Openings: Taza Xpress
There is a new Middle Eastern quick service joint in the Erin Mills area that just opened up called Taza Express that specializes in authentic Egyptian cuisine.
Located just west of Erin Mills Town Centre on Eglinton in the National Sports plaza, this modern Middle Eastern spot serves more than the typical Middle Eastern fare.
When you walk in, you can tell this place is new, as it boasts a very modern interior. The service is great and the owner walks around asking how the food is, so you know he cares.
I’ll be honest, I'm not sure what is authentically Egyptian in terms of food that differentiates it from other Middle Eastern quick service joints.
Throughout the week they have daily specials and everyday combos you can choose from.
Food Menu: Shawarma (sandwiches and plates), appetizers and salads, On Z Rocks, Philly cheese steak/chicken, tawook, kofta, falafel and calamari.
Type of Restaurant: Quick service
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- This Could be Mississauga’s First Hefty Snowfall of the Season
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- Sick Days for Teachers Causing Significant Issues in Mississauga Schools