New Openings: Chinese Dumpling House
Chinese Dumpling House recently took over Deluxe Noodle restaurant in the plaza on the corner of Creditview and Burnhamthorpe. This is their third location, with the first two in Markham and Thornhill.
The restaurant has a visible dumpling making station in the back where you can see two cooks prepping dumpling orders. The process takes about 5-8 minutes of rolling out and stuffing the dough, plus another 10 minutes to steam it. All of the dumplings are made fresh to order.
The menu includes 16 dumpling variations, from seafood to lamb and pork to beef. There are also pan fried cakes which are made of the same dough, but shaped into a pancake instead of a dumpling.
The extensive menu also has 162 items, including a variety of vegetarian, pork, hot pot, stews, seafood, beef, lamb and chicken dishes.
Type of Restaurant: Full service
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga