New Openings: Chinese Dumpling House
Chinese Dumpling House recently took over Deluxe Noodle restaurant in the plaza on the corner of Creditview and Burnhamthorpe. This is their third location, with the first two in Markham and Thornhill.
The restaurant has a visible dumpling making station in the back where you can see two cooks prepping dumpling orders. The process takes about 5-8 minutes of rolling out and stuffing the dough, plus another 10 minutes to steam it. All of the dumplings are made fresh to order.
The menu includes 16 dumpling variations, from seafood to lamb and pork to beef. There are also pan fried cakes which are made of the same dough, but shaped into a pancake instead of a dumpling.
The extensive menu also has 162 items, including a variety of vegetarian, pork, hot pot, stews, seafood, beef, lamb and chicken dishes.
Type of Restaurant: Full service
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings