New Opening: NYX Cosmetics
Beauty lovers: Listen up! If you weren't aware that NYX Cosmetics crossed the border and opened up its first Canadian store in Square One, then I'm here to tell you how your life is about to change.
NYX is a cosmetics brand that was started in Los Angeles in 1999 by Toni Ko. It has grown in notoriety over the last decade or so, priding itself on being professional quality without the high price tag attached. A year or so ago, we started to see NYX pop up over here in pharmacies such as Rexall, with a small selection of their products available. Seeing that the demand was high, they opened their very first Canadian retail location in Square One at the end of October in 2015. This was closely followed by a second location on Queen Street West in Toronto.
NYX carries everything you could want in the world of makeup, from a wide selection of lippies and eyeshadows to the tools you need to apply them. They have a beauty bar in the middle of the store where you can try all the goodies before you buy, and their knowledgeable staff can help point you in the right direction if you need any beauty tips or guidance. Their store is also thoughtfully categorized by lips, eyes, face, etc. to help you shop with ease.
My love for NYX stems from their overwhelming selection of product and their very reasonable prices. NYX is right on trend, and is one of the few brick-and-mortar retailers I've seen that carries a varying range of liquid lipsticks that are hot right now (and that I'm also completely obsessed with). Being in NYX makes me want to create some wild makeup looks and bone up on my beauty skills.
I'm sure that any make up lover will find something at NYX that they love. Visit their location in Square One (lower level, near HMV) to find out what the hype is all about!
- Major Cosmetics Brand Opens New Store at Square One in Mississauga
- L.A.-Based Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- L.A.-Based Store Opens First Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Renowned Beauty Brand Bringing Innovative New Store to Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mass test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- First responders attending to fire in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021