New jewellery store now open at Square One in Mississauga
With Black Friday just around the corner, you're probably making a list (and checking it twice, etc) in the lead up to Christmas.
Fortunately for those who have a special someone to buy for, a brand new jewellery store has just opened its doors in Square One in Mississauga.
Bluboho, which offers a range of fine jewellery pieces at a variety of price points, is located near Lululemon on the upper level of the shopping centre.
"Bluboho occupies the space between raw and refined. It’s designed to tell the story of a life well-lived," the brand writes on its website.
"We are inspired by travel, meaningful relationships and joy. Never massed produced and always intentional, our pieces are for the thoughtful consumer and designed for longevity."
Each Bluboho location features handcrafted pieces, including the brand's own line which is designed and created locally. Bluboho says 99 per cent of the casting in its collection is done using recycled materials, and that the company works closely with local stone and diamond suppliers.
All diamonds are conflict-free.
The store offers rings (including engagement rings) earrings, necklaces and bracelets.
So if you want to pick up something sparkly and special for a loved one or yourself this holiday, Bluboho might be worth a visit.
- Brand New Jewellery Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- New jewellery store now open in Square One in Mississauga
- A Brand New Shop Has Just Opened in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery
- Mississauga father celebrating big lotto win
- Popular Toronto beauty clinic opens first Mississauga location