New housewares store coming to Square One in Mississauga with ice cream on top
A new housewares store is coming to Square One in Mississauga.
WYRTH is opening its third location in Ontario's largest mall, which will be located where the Microsoft Store used to be.
The first WYRTH store was founded by a brother-sister duo--Joey and Rachel Benitah--in Toronto, and has since expanded to Vaughan Mills in Vaughan, and soon to Square One.
WYRTH sells myriad items, including dinnerware, cooking gadgets and utensils, accent pieces, and bath accessories.
Those who have never shopped at WYRTH before can enjoy hot coffee, and scoops of ice cream with cereal toppings, while browsing their collection of home decor.
The new store is currently taking shape in Microsoft’s old location on the upper floor of the shopping centre.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February