New Home Goods Store Now Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
If you want to shop in Mississauga, your options are nearly endless—and one of the city’s best known shopping centres has just welcomed another store to the fold.
Erin Mills Town Centre, the newly-renovated mall that’s been kicking things up a notch with its rejuvenated look and evolving retail landscape, recently took to Twitter to announce that Mora Spain has just opened in the Walmart wing.
NOW OPEN! MORA SPAIN has joined us in the upper level, Walmart wing! All things comfy, they got it! Blankets, pillows, bedspreads, towels, the list can go on and on. pic.twitter.com/2N4Rd3CUF3— ErinMillsTownCentre (@erinmillstown) August 19, 2019
The store offers such cozy home goods as blankets, pillows, bedspreads, towels and more.
Interestingly enough, the brand’s name might indicate Spanish origins, but according to Mora’s Facebook page, the store originates from Bahrain and is popular in Pakistan and the United Arab Emirates.
So if you’re in the market for some new blankets and pillows, Mora might be worth checking out.
- New decor store now open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- A New Pop-Up Store is Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- On-Trend Store Officially Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Walmart at Erin Mills Town Centre Finally Set to Open in Mississauga