New Childcare Centre Celebrating Grand Opening in Mississauga
If there's one thing most parents have in common, it's the fear that they won't be able to find an adequate childcare centre for their young children.
Fortunately for families, a new centre is celebrating its grand opening in Mississauga.
The Region of Peel recently announced that families and community partners are welcome to attend the grand opening celebration of the Dundas EarlyON Child and Family Centre in Mississauga.
The event will be hosted by Child Development Resource Connection Peel (CDRCP) in partnership with the Region of Peel.
The province says that EarlyON centres offer free, high-quality programs for parents/caregivers with children from birth to six years old.
There are nearly 400 EarlyON Child and Family Centres, and an additional 700 locations operating out of libraries, schools, parks and community centres. EarlyON is a combination of four programs: Ontario Early Years Centres, Parenting and Family Literacy Centres, Child Care Resource Centres, and Better Beginnings, Better Futures.
The province says the centres allow children and their parents or caregivers to meet and connect with other families, interact with knowledgeable staff and find resources in their community.
"We are excited to be able to provide more programs that help to ensure children in Peel thrive," the Region of Peel said in a news release.
The grand opening celebration will take place on Tuesday, July 30 at 10:30 a.m. at 130 Dundas Street East.
Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie, MPPs and other local leaders will be in attendance at the celebration.
To learn more about EarlyON centres, click here.
- Man Seriously Injured in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- One-Bedroom Rentals Getting Even More Expensive in Mississauga
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Toronto Kabob Restaurant Opens New Location in Mississauga
- Big Change Ahead for Mississauga Families
- Child Care Costs a Hardship for Many Mississauga Families
- Mississauga's Getting More Before- and After-School Care Programs
- New Funding Option Available for Families of Children with Autism
- MiWay Hosts Public Information Centres About Services in Mississauga