New casual clothing and sneaker store now open in Square One in Mississauga
One of the best things about Square One in Mississauga is that it really has something for everyone.
Whether you're in the market for something high-end or affordable (or in the mood to eat out at one of the shopping centre's many restaurants or play games at The Rec Room), Square One probably has what you're looking for—and it's now home to a new store that specializes in casual wear.
Square One recently announced that Plus, Canada's premier luxury streetwear shop, has opened next to Hudson's Bay on level 2.
As far as apparel goes, the store offers sneakers, clothing, and accessories from brands such as Supreme, Anti Social Social Club, Bape, Off-White, Nike, and Adidas.
The store is located close to entrances 1 and 3.
Perhaps Plus might be worth a visit this holiday season in Mississauga?
- Very Popular Athletic Apparel Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Funky New Clothing Store Now Open at Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Clothing Store Officially Opens in Square One
- Popular shoe and clothing store coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Clothing Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of October 19 to 24
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths