New casual clothing and sneaker store now open in Square One in Mississauga
One of the best things about Square One in Mississauga is that it really has something for everyone.
Whether you're in the market for something high-end or affordable (or in the mood to eat out at one of the shopping centre's many restaurants or play games at The Rec Room), Square One probably has what you're looking for—and it's now home to a new store that specializes in casual wear.
Square One recently announced that Plus, Canada's premier luxury streetwear shop, has opened next to Hudson's Bay on level 2.
As far as apparel goes, the store offers sneakers, clothing, and accessories from brands such as Supreme, Anti Social Social Club, Bape, Off-White, Nike, and Adidas.
The store is located close to entrances 1 and 3.
Perhaps Plus might be worth a visit this holiday season in Mississauga?
- Very Popular Athletic Apparel Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Funky New Clothing Store Now Open at Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Clothing Store Officially Opens in Square One
- Popular shoe and clothing store coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Clothing Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Officers not facing charges after man falls to his death in Mississauga
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- Mississauga considering resuming fare collection, making masks mandatory on MiWay buses