New Butcher Shop Opening in Mississauga
Carnivores, cheeseheads, and foodies alike — we’ve got news you’ll be giddy over.
A new ‘fine food’ butcher shop is opening in Mississauga.
This means it’s time to get super-pumped about the thought of ribeye and artisan cheese, and cured meats and even cheese paper!
From soft to salty, cheese and deli items are also in store for the city’s south-end residents and visitors.
Dry Aged is setting up shop at 104 Lakeshore Rd. W., near the Port Credit lighthouse.
It’s in the former Running Room location by Sunset Grill, just north of Starbucks.
The space is being renovated … grand opening details have yet to be revealed.
Perhaps the presence of a new butcher shop will help south-end folks get over the loss of Auld’s in Clarkson?
- Brand New Butcher Shop About to Celebrate Grand Opening in Mississauga
- Cheese Shop Expanding in Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Historic Butcher Shop Demolished in Mississauga
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- Popular Coffee Shop Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga