New Butcher Shop Opening in Mississauga
Carnivores, cheeseheads, and foodies alike — we’ve got news you’ll be giddy over.
A new ‘fine food’ butcher shop is opening in Mississauga.
This means it’s time to get super-pumped about the thought of ribeye and artisan cheese, and cured meats and even cheese paper!
From soft to salty, cheese and deli items are also in store for the city’s south-end residents and visitors.
Dry Aged is setting up shop at 104 Lakeshore Rd. W., near the Port Credit lighthouse.
It’s in the former Running Room location by Sunset Grill, just north of Starbucks.
The space is being renovated … grand opening details have yet to be revealed.
Perhaps the presence of a new butcher shop will help south-end folks get over the loss of Auld’s in Clarkson?
- A Restaurant That Suddenly Closed is Finally Reopening in Mississauga
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- Two Taken to Hospital After Condo Fire in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Involved in Transport Truck Rollover in Milton
- Driver Hospitalized After Collision in Mississauga