New Butcher Shop Opening in Mississauga
Carnivores, cheeseheads, and foodies alike — we’ve got news you’ll be giddy over.
A new ‘fine food’ butcher shop is opening in Mississauga.
This means it’s time to get super-pumped about the thought of ribeye and artisan cheese, and cured meats and even cheese paper!
From soft to salty, cheese and deli items are also in store for the city’s south-end residents and visitors.
Dry Aged is setting up shop at 104 Lakeshore Rd. W., near the Port Credit lighthouse.
It’s in the former Running Room location by Sunset Grill, just north of Starbucks.
The space is being renovated … grand opening details have yet to be revealed.
Perhaps the presence of a new butcher shop will help south-end folks get over the loss of Auld’s in Clarkson?
- Brand New Butcher Shop About to Celebrate Grand Opening in Mississauga
- Cheese Shop Expanding in Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Historic Butcher Shop Demolished in Mississauga
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- Popular Coffee Shop Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- Mississauga residents reminded to properly dispose of certain household goods
- 165 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, nine new cases found in Mississauga
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Cineplex sues former buyer Cineworld, seeking over $2.18 billion in damages