New all-you-can-eat Japanese BBQ restaurant coming to Mississauga
Good news for those whose favourite type of Japanese food is “a lot.”
Gyubee Japanese Grill, specializing in all-you-can-eat Japanese barbecue, is opening its brand new location at 4559 Hurontario St (at the corner of Hurontario and Eglinton), formerly the location of a Pizza Hut.
The restaurant, which also does takeout, features a variety of fresh meat dishes (including beef brisket and boneless kalbi), rice dishes, seafood, their Gyubee Special Torched Sushi Rolls, a selection of bento, and sides including karaage, Nagoya style chicken wings, and their house salad.
This is the first Mississauga location for Gyubee, which also has locations in Toronto, Markham, Scarborough, Ottawa, and Montreal.
The restaurant is set to open sometime this spring, but a grand opening date hasn’t been confirmed just yet.
More info and a closer look at their menus is available via their website.
Will you be trying Gyubee when it opens?
Photo courtesy of Gyubee Japanese Grill on Instagram
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood