New All-Day Breakfast Joint Opens in Mississauga
A new all-day breakfast joint has opened in Port Credit.
The brand new resto, which also serves lunch and dinner, is simply named Peter’s and it’s situated just past Mississauga Road on Lakeshore Road.
The cozy space, which used to be home to a Chinese restaurant, boasts a casual vibe. The restaurant was totally renovated prior to its opening and the facelift has served it well. It looks modern (for an all-day breakfast joint) and is nice and bright inside.
While the restaurant will likely be popular amongst locals looking for eggs and pancakes at dinner time, it does—as we mentioned earlier—also offer typical lunch and dinner dishes.
In terms of breakfast, they offer pretty traditional (but reliably popular) fare, including a three egg classic breakfast with bacon, turkey bacon, sausage or ham for $7.95 (before 10am it's $5.95).
They also have quite the array of pancakes and waffles, just in case you have a sweet tooth.
They also have skillets and omelets.
In terms of dinner options, they offer BLTs, souvlaki, burgers, schnitzel and more. The most expensive thing on the menu is the NY striploin, so you can order that if you’re feeling a little more decadent.
They also have a cake fridge!
This place provides residents with a nice little family restaurant that’s good for a casual weekend breakfast or a satisfying evening meal.
What was there before: The Wokker Chinese
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month