Multi-Vehicle Crash and Fuel Leak Prompts Road Closure in Mississauga
A three-vehicle collision has prompted a road closure in Mississauga.
Peel police said a call regarding the crash, which occurred in the Confederation Parkway and Burnhamthorpe area, came in at 3:52 p.m.
One vehicle has rolled over as a result of the crash.
Police also said that some fuel spillage has been reported.
There are no reports on injuries at this time.
Confederation Parkway has been closed from Curran to Princess Royal.
Please avoid the area.
UPDATE: Southbound Confederation Parkway is currently blocked off. Police report minor injuries.
- Man in Life-Threatening Condition After Being Pulled from Pool in Mississauga
- A New Pop-Up Store is Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Crews Attending Basement Fire in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Facing 45 Hate-Related Charges
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Multi Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Road Closed Following Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga