Multi-Vehicle Crash and Fuel Leak Prompts Road Closure in Mississauga
A three-vehicle collision has prompted a road closure in Mississauga.
Peel police said a call regarding the crash, which occurred in the Confederation Parkway and Burnhamthorpe area, came in at 3:52 p.m.
One vehicle has rolled over as a result of the crash.
Police also said that some fuel spillage has been reported.
There are no reports on injuries at this time.
Confederation Parkway has been closed from Curran to Princess Royal.
Please avoid the area.
UPDATE: Southbound Confederation Parkway is currently blocked off. Police report minor injuries.
- Major roadway closed following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Road closed after crash sends three people to hospital in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Multi Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules