Multi-Vehicle Crash and Fuel Leak Prompts Road Closure in Mississauga
A three-vehicle collision has prompted a road closure in Mississauga.
Peel police said a call regarding the crash, which occurred in the Confederation Parkway and Burnhamthorpe area, came in at 3:52 p.m.
One vehicle has rolled over as a result of the crash.
Police also said that some fuel spillage has been reported.
There are no reports on injuries at this time.
Confederation Parkway has been closed from Curran to Princess Royal.
Please avoid the area.
UPDATE: Southbound Confederation Parkway is currently blocked off. Police report minor injuries.
- Major roadway closed following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Road closed after crash sends three people to hospital in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Multi Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Peel police investigating after religious scriptures destroyed at Sikh temple