More Snow and Extreme Cold in the Forecast for Mississauga
We hope you didn't get too used to yesterday's pleasant temperatures, as old man winter isn't going anywhere and next week is looking pretty brutal.
According to a recent Weather Network forecast, temperatures are expected to plummet next week.
The Weather Network says that we can expect some flurries over the weekend, with more accumulation possible for the beginning of the week. According to the forecast, we could see up to 10 cm of snow on Monday and up to 5 cm on Tuesday.
While snow isn't expected on Wednesday, Jan. 30 or Thursday, Jan. 31, icy temperatures are. As of now, we're looking at -16 on Wednesday and -17 on Thursday. On both of those days, it will feel like -25 and -27, respectively.
You'll need to dress warm next week.
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Ontario to expand big-box-retail blitz amid widespread rule violations
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Very long-awaited Dollarama finally opens in Streetsville Mississauga