Mobile vaccination clinics in Hamilton and where to find them
Published July 15, 2021 at 12:03 am
There are at least 10 walk-in COVID-19 clinics situated throughout Hamilton over the next two weeks.
Wednesday, the Catholic Children’s Aid Society of Hamilton and the Hamilton Centre for Civic Inclusion both shared lists of mobile clinics that are taking place throughout the city. Hamilton has had a slowdown in first-dose coverage in recent weeks, with about one-third of the eligible youth and young adult populations (ages 12-17 and 18-24) unvaccinated.
Here are the clinics, with dates, locations and times:
- Thursday., July 15 to Sunday, July 18: Bernie Morelli Recreation Centre (876 Cannon St. E) and Stoney Creek Recreation Centre (45 King St. W.), both from 10 a.m.-12 noon, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday., July 16: Ryerson Recreation Centre (251 Duke St.), , 10 a.m.-12 noon, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, July 17: Restoration House Vaccine Clinic (54 Vine St.), 9:30 a.m. to 12 noon, for members of Black, racialized, disabled and newcomer populations that experience barriers to healthcare access.
- Saturday, July 17 and Sunday, July 18: Dominic Agostino Riverdale Community Centre (outdoors; 150 Violet Dr.), 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 19 and Tuesday, July 20: Harry Howell Twin-Pad Arena (27 Hwy. 5 West, Flamborough) and Glanbrook Arena (4300 Binbrook Rd., Binbrook). Both are open from 10 a.m.-12 noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 21 to Sunday, July 25: Ancaster Rotary Centre (385 Jerseyville Rd. W., Ancaster), Dundas Community Centre (29 Market St. S., Dundas) and Saltfleet Community Centre (605 Hwy. 8, Stoney Creek). All three are open from 10 a.m.-12 noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
The clinics at Dominic Agostino and Stoney Creek centres are accepting walk-ins for second dose appointments.
The City of Hamilton keeps a list of clinics at hamilton.ca/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine-booking.
— Hamilton Centre for Civic Inclusion (HCCI) (@HCCI1) July 14, 2021
— Catholic Children's Aid Society of Hamilton (@HamiltonCCAS) July 14, 2021
Insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies