Mix of warmer and seasonal temperatures expected this week in Mississauga
Weather-wise, it’s going to be a somewhat inconsistent week in Mississauga.
The Weather Network reports that the week will start off with a cold and windy Monday, with light snow and lake effect flurries likely for Hamilton and Niagara.
The middle of the week (Tuesday to Thursday) will see sunnier weather and warmer temperatures, hovering a few degrees above seasonal on Thursday.
Later in the week, a strong storm is expected to track into the northern Great Lakes region with strong winds. There’s also the potential for mixed precipitation changing to rain on Thursday night and into Friday.
“Colder weather (near seasonal) will then return late Friday and continue through the following weekend,” the Weather Network reports. “We are walso watching the potential for a second storm to track along the cold front with the threat for snow as we head into the weekend.”
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot