Mississauga’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Nov. 19 – Nov. 25
Rise and shine Mississauga, another work week is here and it's time to take a look at the weather.
This week, Mississauga will be seeing some slightly warmer weather according to Environment Canada.
Today, Nov. 19, it will be about four degrees with a mix of sun and clouds. Tomorrow the temperature will drop slightly to zero degrees and the Mississauga Region is expected to see a few flurries.
During the middle of the week, Nov. 21, temperatures will drop to minus one degree with a chance of flurries. The temperature will drop to minus four degrees on Thursday, Nov. 22, with a mix of sun and clouds.
Temperatures will rise again by the weekend.
Friday it will be six degrees and sunny, Saturday it will be seven degrees with a 60 per cent chance of showers, and Sunday it will be five degrees and cloudy.
We will continue to keep you updated on the weather throughout the week.
Happy Monday Mississauga.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- Here’s how Mississauga students will be marked and evaluated during the COVID-19 shutdown
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic