Mississauga's Biggest Outdoor Ice Rink Opens Today
‘Tis the season for ice skating!
Passionate ice skaters in Mississauga should be happy to know that the city’s largest outdoor ice rink, located at Celebration Square, is officially open for the season today.
The rink will remain open throughout the winter months until it closes again on March 18, 2018. Public skate hours are from 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
If you’re looking for even more fun, the city is hosting its “Light Up the Square” event tonight from 5 to 9 p.m. Described as a final celebration of Canada’s 150th birthday, the event kicks off the holiday season with a number of activies including: The official lighting of the Christmas tree, live music and entertainment, marshmallow roasting, and of course, skating on the rink.
Residents can also stop by the Holiday Street Market to grab some food or browse through a collection of fun holiday-themed items.
Lace up those skates and enjoy the season, Mississauga!
- Skating rink at Celebration Square opens today in Mississauga
- Here’s when the Celebration Square skating rink will open in Mississauga
- Mississauga's Celebration Square Rink Closes
- Go for a skate on Burlington's artificial outdoor rink outside the Appleby Ice Centre
- Here’s what you need to know before skating at celebration square in Mississauga
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- Thunderstorms with hail expected in Hamilton and Niagara
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario