Mississauga Woman Part of Lotto Winning Pair
A very lucky Mississauga woman and her equally lucky friend are celebrating a pretty big lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated Velma Brew of Oakville and Pauline Levi of Mississauga for winning $100,000 with Encore (January 9, 2019 ONTARIO 49 draw).
OLG says the pair matched the last six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Home Convenience on Dundas Street in Mississauga.
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Suspect on the run after early morning stabbing in Oakville