Mississauga Woman Part of Lotto Winning Pair
A very lucky Mississauga woman and her equally lucky friend are celebrating a pretty big lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated Velma Brew of Oakville and Pauline Levi of Mississauga for winning $100,000 with Encore (January 9, 2019 ONTARIO 49 draw).
OLG says the pair matched the last six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Home Convenience on Dundas Street in Mississauga.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga