Mississauga Woman Part of Lotto Winning Pair
A very lucky Mississauga woman and her equally lucky friend are celebrating a pretty big lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated Velma Brew of Oakville and Pauline Levi of Mississauga for winning $100,000 with Encore (January 9, 2019 ONTARIO 49 draw).
OLG says the pair matched the last six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Home Convenience on Dundas Street in Mississauga.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 407 closed due to massive fire
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw