Mississauga Travellers Can Take Advantage of New Vacation Opportunities
Canadians looking to avoid the cold this winter with a trip to a destination with a warmer climate will have more choices.
Sunwing, a leading tour operator, has partnered with Swoop airlines to offer flights as part of their vacation packages for travellers departing from Hamilton, London, Abbotsford, Edmonton, and Winnipeg.
“Saving our customers time and money by providing convenient, direct flight services from their local airport has always been a key priority for us. Sunwing Airlines already offers flights to over 45 of the most popular sun destinations from over 30 departure airports coast to coast. With this new agreement, even more Canadians will be able to experience our top-rated resorts as part of a valued-added vacation package departing from their local airport,” Andrew Dawson, president of tour operations for Sunwing, said in a news release.
All vacation packages from Sunwing that include Swoop flights will include: one complimentary item of checked luggage, round-trip airport to hotel transfers, assistance from Sunwing Experiences representatives throughout, the option to benefit from savings by pre-purchasing Sunwing Experiences excursions at the time of booking and more.
“It’s a privilege to be entrusted with carrying Sunwing travelers onboard Swoop flights to our extensive network in Mexico,” Steven Greenway, president of Swoop, said. “Partnering with a well-respected tour operator who shares our vision of making travel affordable and more accessible is a welcome opportunity for Canadians who want to travel more.”
Sunwing travellers can now take advantage of even more access to Mexico’s most popular destinations, as Abbotsford’s new departure airport will have biweekly flights to Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. While travellers leaving from London and Hamilton can take advantage of frequent flights to Cancun--twice a week for London and four days a week from Hamilton.
- Swoop is Offering Super Cheap Flights for a Limited Time
- Sunwing and Second Harvest teaming up to provide more than 46,000 meals to Canadians in need
- Very Cheap Flights Launch in the GTHA
- Several airlines extending suspension of international flights
- Porter cancels all flights through June as tanking travel demand bleeds sector
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville