Mississauga Teens Arrested in Connection with Robbery Incidents
Three teens are facing charges in connection with a spate of street robberies that occurred in the City of Mississauga.
Peel police say that between the dates of Friday, Aug. 18 and Sunday, Oct. 29, a number of street robberies took place.
Police say the culprits would approach various people on the street, produce a weapon and demand property or money from the victims. During some instances, the victims sustained minor injuries.
As a result of the investigation, three young people from Mississauga have been arrested and charged.
Police say a 16 year-old was arrested on Oct. 29 and was charged with eight counts of robbery. Police also arrested and charged a 17-year-old male with one count of robbery and a 15-year-old male with nine counts of robbery.
The 17-year-old was arrested on Oct. 30 and the 15-year-old was arrested on Nov. 5.
The 16-year-old and 17-year-old were held for bail hearings on Oct. 30 and the 15-year-old for Nov. 6.
Anyone with information regarding these incidents asked to call investigators of 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Police Arrest Three People in Relation to String of Robberies in Mississauga
- 18 year old Brampton male arrested after armed robbery in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Men Arrested in Connection With Bank Robbery
- Man Arrested Following Series of Robberies in Mississauga
- Suspect Arrested Following Alleged Armed Street Robbery in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga