Mississauga Steelheads game postponed due to weather
If you were planning to check out the upcoming Steelheads game at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre in Mississauga, you should note that the game has been postponed.
The Ontario Hockey League just announced that the regular-season game scheduled for Friday, Feb. 28, 2020, between the Mississauga Steelheads and the Owen Sound Attack has been postponed due to inclement weather and travel conditions.
Fans who purchased tickets for tonight's game should keep their stubs, as they will be valid for the rescheduled game at a later date.
The date and time of the new game will be announced soon.
Photo courtesy of the Mississauga Steelheads’ Facebook page
UPDATE: The postponed Mississauga Steelheads will take place on Tuesday, March 17, 2020, at 7:00 pm. Tickets with the original date (Feb. 28, 2020) will be honoured at entry gates on March 17.
For those who can no longer attend, a request for refund can be made at the original point of sale.
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- These are the companies currently hiring amid COVID-19 pandemic
- First Ontario-produced masks ready for use, Premier Doug Ford says
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Fan Jumps on Ice at Mississauga Steelheads Game
- Rogers Will Be Airing Mississauga Steelheads Championship Games
- Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Tonight's Raptor's Game Playing At Celebration Square
- Mississauga Steelheads Kick Off the Season Tonight
- Mississauga Marathon postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic