Mississauga stabbing victim rushed to hospital
Published November 24, 2021 at 6:42 pm
A stabbing victim in Mississsauga was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday evening, police say.
At 5:57 p.m., Peel Regional Police received a call in regard to a violent confrontation at a commercial property in the vicinity of Dixie Road and Britannia Road East. There were reports that one man was stabbed. As of 7:30 p.m., he was still being assessed at hospital.
One man has been taken into custody.
– Adult male victim is being assessed at local hospital
– Adult male suspect is in custody
– No further suspects are being sought
– Occurred at a commercial property
– #PRP remain on scene, investigation ongoing
– No road closures
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) November 24, 2021
Anyone with information that might assist in Peel police’s investigation may share it anonymously through Crime Stoppers (1-800-222-TIPS by phone, or online at peelcrimestoppers.ca).
This article may be updated.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies