Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Various Contaminated Food Products
Although most foods and products are safe, some edibles and items slip through the cracks and when they do, it's good to be aware so you can fix or avoid them.
Here's a list of products with recall notices.
Various brands of flour and flour products from Ardent Mills
Ardent Mills is recalling various brands of flour and flour products due to possible E. coli contamination. Consumers should return or throw out these products, and contact a doctor if they believe they became sick from eating contaminated food.
Yoso brand Soygo Fermented Cultured Soy Products
These products have been recalled due to possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination. Consumers should return or throw out these products, and contact a doctor if they believe they became sick from eating contaminated food.
High Liner Captain’s Crew brand Breaded Fish Strips and Breaded Fish Nuggets
These fish products contain milk which is not listed as an ingredient on the label. Those with milk allergies should avoid eating this product.
CHI Tea Tree Blow Dry Primer Lotion
This moisturizing hair lotion from FAROUK Systems Inc. contains excess amounts of methylisothiazolinone (MI), a strong sensitizer which may pose a significant risk of inducing allergic reactions and skin irritation. Consumers should immediately stop using this product and return it for a full refund.
For more information on these and all current recalls, click here.
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Herbal Cream and Food Products
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Mississauga
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Food and Furniture Items
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Food, Cleaning Products and More
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - E. coli and Listeria Contamination
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance