Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Potential Bacteria Contamination
Although most foods and products are safe, some edibles and items slip through the cracks and when they do, it's good to be aware so you can fix or avoid them.
Here's a list of products with recall notices.
Duncan Hines brand Apple Caramel Cake Mix
This cake mix is being recalled due to possible salmonella contaminaton. Consumers are advised to either return this product or throw it out. Remember: Food contaminated with salmonella may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick. Symptoms include fever, headache, vomiting, nausea, abdominal cramps and diarrhea.
Lenny and Larry’s The Complete Cookie brand chocolate chip cookies
These cookies may contain milk which is not declared on the label, making it potentially hazardous for consumers with milk allergies.
President's Choice brand Smoked Atlantic Salmon
This product is being recalled because it may permit the growth of Clostridium botulinum, bacteria that can make consumers sick with a variety of symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, fatigue, dizziness, blurred or double vision, dry mouth, respiratory failure and paralysis. This product was sold only at the Valu-mart location on 1125 Bloor Street East, Mississauga.
LG Electronics brand Portable Air Conditioners
This product can potentially overheat, posing a fire hazard. The recall applies to LG portable air conditioners with the following model numbers: LP0711WNR, LP0813WNR, and LP0814WNR. Consumers owning a recalled air conditioner should contact LG for a free repair.
For more information on these and all current recalls, click here.
- Police and Fire Department on Scene for Active Fire in Mississauga
- Brampton Says Mississauga Might Have to Pay Up if it Leaves Region of Peel
- PHOTOS: A Look at the Glitziest Houses in Mississauga
- Here’s Exactly How Much Money the Trudeau Government Will Save Millennial Homebuyers in Mississauga
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Chicken Product Recalled Due to Potential Contamination in Mississauga
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Food and Christmas Toys
- This Product has Been Recalled Due to Possible Dangerous Bacteria
- Mississauga Salmon Being Recalled For Safety Reasons
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Food, Cleaning Products and More