Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Food and Household Products
Although most foods and products are safe, some edibles and items slip through the cracks and when they do, it’s good to be aware so you can fix or avoid them.
Here’s a list of products with recall notices.
ageLOC brand TR90 Protein Boost
This product from Nu Skin Canada Inc. is being recalled as it contains milk ingredients which are not declared on the label. Those with milk allergies should be careful not to consume this product and return it to the store in which it was purchased.
P.K. Douglass recalls Rubber Bath Ducks
These toy ducks have a squeaker that can be removed, posing a potential choking hazard for young children. Consumers are encouraged to return this product for a full refund.
EnviroWay brand Gum & Tar Remover
According to Health Canada, the recalled product does not meet the labelling and child-resistant packaging requirements for consumer chemical products. Consumers are advised to stop using this product and dispose of it according to Municipal Hazardous Waste Guidelines.
Thorntons brand Hollow Milk Chocolate Jolly Santa
This holiday-themed chocolate has been found to potentially contain pieces of plastic, which can lead to a choking hazard. Consumers are advised to avoid eating this product and return it for a refund.
For more information on these and all current recalls, click here.
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Food Products and Children's Toys
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Food, Cleaning Products and More
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Unlabeled Ingredients and Other Products
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Herbal Cream and Food Products
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Various Contaminated Food Products
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant