Mississauga Rapper PartyNextDoor Arrested in U.S.
A Mississauga-born rapper is facing drug-related charges in the U.S.
A recent WIVB 4 article reports that on Thursday, Oct. 5 at approximately 9:30 a.m., New York State Troopers in Niagara County arrested 24-year-old Jahron Brathwaite (who goes by the name PartyNextDoor or PND).
Police also arrested his friend, 24-year-old Jerome Nevins.
According to WIVB, the pair was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance at the Queenston-Lewiston Bridge.
According to the article, Brathwaite was allegedly in possession of xanax and oxycodone at the time of the arrest. The substances were reportedly discovered when the bus Braithwaite and Nevins were riding in was stopped for secondary inspection as it was entering the U.S.
Both men are expected to appear in court in the U.S. at a later date.
PartyNextDoor is a rapper and songwriter signed with OVO Sound, a record label founded by fellow Canadian artist Drake. He has released several albums, including the self-titled PartyNextDoor in 2013, PartyNextDoor Two and PNDColours in 2014 and PartyNextDoor 3 in 2016.
PartyNextDoor recently released his Seven Days EP.
He is currently on tour.
- Drama Sparks With Kylie Jenner & Mississauga Hiphop Artist PartyNextDoor
- Mississauga's PartyNextDoor Drops New Album This Friday
- 5 Drake Mississauga Connections
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Numerous Gun and Drug Related Offences
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot