Mississauga partners with popular app to provide online ordering for restaurants, grocery stores, butcher shops and bakeries
If you want to place an online order with a local restaurant, bakery, grocer or butcher shop, you might be happy to hear that you can do that more easily.
Last week, Mayor Bonnie Crombie announced that Tourism Mississauga recently partnered with the new Ritual ONE app as part of the #MississaugaMade program.
The program includes a partnership with Ritual, a Toronto-based company that allows residents to order from participating restaurants and pick up their food when it's ready.
While Ritual is geared towards customers, Ritual ONE provides restaurants and foodservice companies such as grocers, butchers and bakeries with a commission-free way to accept digital orders from their own website and social media accounts.
Onsite contactless digital ordering is also available, so diners can choose between pickup and delivery.
The city says the co-founders, Ray Reddy, Robert Kim, and Larry Stinson, founded their first company in a Mississauga library.
According to the city, businesses that sign up for Ritual ONE by Sept. 1 will receive the service free for life and will not pay any commission or monthly subscription fees on Ritual ONE orders.
For more info, click here.
- Mississauga offers tools and support for local small businesses
- This free program has helped Mississauga businesses increase digital reach and improve revenue
- Commuters Will Be Able to Order Groceries Online and Pick Up at GO Stations
- Restaurants Offering Special Deals, Takeout, and Delivery at Mississauga’s Heartland Town Centre
- Ontario allowing restaurants and bars to permanently sell alcohol with food delivery orders
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant