Mississauga Murder Suspect Arrested
Peel Regional police have made an arrest in connection with an ongoing murder investigation.
According to police, Richard Chambers surrendered to police on Friday, October 26 and has been charged with second degree murder. Chambers is scheduled to appear in court today.
Police say that on Tuesday, October 2 at approximately 5:47 p.m, officers responded to reports of shots fired at a townhouse complex located at 7475 Goreway Drive in Mississauga.
Shortly after, a man arrived at Etobicoke General Hospital suffering from an apparent gunshot wound and later succumbed to his injuries. The victim has been identified as 30 year-old Dorren Campbell.
A Canada wide warrant was issued for Chambers’ arrest.
The suspect was also wanted on another Canada wide arrest warrant for a shooting that occurred on September 22 in Mississauga and will also answer to those charges.
Anyone who may have information concerning this investigation is asked to contact Peel Regional Police Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext. 3205.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Homicide Suspect
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Police Searching For Mississauga Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Murder Suspects
- Police Arrest Second Man Wanted in Connection with Murder of 18-Year-Old