Mississauga Massage Therapist Facing Sexual Assault Charges
A Mississauga massage therapist is facing charges in connection with an alleged sexual assault, police say.
Peel police say that on Saturday, March 16, 2019, the victim, an adult woman, attended a wellness clinic in the City of Mississauga to receive a massage. During the encounter, she was allegedly sexually assaulted.
Police say the victim contacted through a professional networking website and offered a complimentary massage.
On Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 50-year-old Mississauga man Loreto (Loris) Colasanti, was arrested and charged with sexual assault. Police say the accused was held for a bail hearing and will appear in court on Wednesday, March 20.
Police say the accused has been a licensed massage therapist since 1997 and has practiced massage in other cities.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation are asked to call investigators from the Special Victims Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext.3460.
- Some New Affordable Housing is Coming to Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Fight Breaks Out in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Two People Transported to Hospital Following Collision in Mississauga
- Mosquitoes Carrying West Nile Virus Found in Mississauga
- One-Bedroom Rentals Getting Even More Expensive in Mississauga
- Police Charge Massage Therapist Who Worked in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Massage Therapist in Peel Region Arrested for Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following Alleged Sexual Assault at Mississauga Tanning Salon
- Teacher Who Taught in Mississauga Facing Sexual Assault Charges