Mississauga Massage Therapist Facing Sexual Assault Charges
A Mississauga massage therapist is facing charges in connection with an alleged sexual assault, police say.
Peel police say that on Saturday, March 16, 2019, the victim, an adult woman, attended a wellness clinic in the City of Mississauga to receive a massage. During the encounter, she was allegedly sexually assaulted.
Police say the victim contacted through a professional networking website and offered a complimentary massage.
On Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 50-year-old Mississauga man Loreto (Loris) Colasanti, was arrested and charged with sexual assault. Police say the accused was held for a bail hearing and will appear in court on Wednesday, March 20.
Police say the accused has been a licensed massage therapist since 1997 and has practiced massage in other cities.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation are asked to call investigators from the Special Victims Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext.3460.
- Police Charge Massage Therapist Who Worked in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Massage Therapist in Peel Region Arrested for Multiple Sexual Assaults
- 77 year old charged with sexual assault at massage clinic in Brampton
- Mississauga health care practitioner facing sexual assault charges
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three hot spot areas in Mississauga have the highest COVID-19 positivity
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- By far the highest COVID-19 positivity in Ontario is in Mississauga and Brampton
- Roads closed due to ongoing demonstration in Mississauga