Mississauga Man Wins Huge Lottery Cash Prize
A Mississauga resident has reason to celebrate following a big lottery win.
59 year old Stephen Byrne recently won a top prize of $100,000 with OLG’s Instant Crossword Tripler, OLG reported earlier today.
"It's my first big win!" Byrne said at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto.
"I went into shock after I scratched it - it's amazing.”
Byrne, who works as a machine operator, plans to invest some of the money and enjoy it.
The winning ticket was purchased at Westwood Convenience on Goreway Drive.
Congratulations to Byrne for the huge win!
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines