Mississauga Man Wins Huge Lottery Cash Prize
A Mississauga resident has reason to celebrate following a big lottery win.
59 year old Stephen Byrne recently won a top prize of $100,000 with OLG’s Instant Crossword Tripler, OLG reported earlier today.
"It's my first big win!" Byrne said at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto.
"I went into shock after I scratched it - it's amazing.”
Byrne, who works as a machine operator, plans to invest some of the money and enjoy it.
The winning ticket was purchased at Westwood Convenience on Goreway Drive.
Congratulations to Byrne for the huge win!
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- House of the Week: $5.5 Mil home with spectacular resort-style yard
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga residents make some noise for healthcare workers
- Outbreak at Mississauga long-term care home after staff member tests positive for COVID-19