Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
Peel Police have responded to a stabbing incident in the area of Dundas Street West and Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
The male victim has been transported to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
No details are known about the victim's age or status.
Hurontario at Agnes to Dundas Street will be closed off until further notice.
The call came in at 10:45 pm.
More updates to follow.
Peel Paramedics claim the victim is in stable condition.
- Part of 401 Closed in Mississauga After Propane Tanks Fell From Transport Truck
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help In Connection To Shooting In Mississauga
- Highway Crash Causing Heavy Delays in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- Major Changes Coming to City Hall in Mississauga
- Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga