Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
Peel Police have responded to a stabbing incident in the area of Dundas Street West and Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
The male victim has been transported to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
No details are known about the victim's age or status.
Hurontario at Agnes to Dundas Street will be closed off until further notice.
The call came in at 10:45 pm.
More updates to follow.
Peel Paramedics claim the victim is in stable condition.
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- Ontario to provide financial assistance during school and child care closures amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 300 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga residents make some noise for healthcare workers
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga