Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
Peel Police have responded to a stabbing incident in the area of Dundas Street West and Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
The male victim has been transported to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
No details are known about the victim's age or status.
Hurontario at Agnes to Dundas Street will be closed off until further notice.
The call came in at 10:45 pm.
More updates to follow.
Peel Paramedics claim the victim is in stable condition.
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store