Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
Peel Police have responded to a stabbing incident in the area of Dundas Street West and Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
The male victim has been transported to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
No details are known about the victim's age or status.
Hurontario at Agnes to Dundas Street will be closed off until further notice.
The call came in at 10:45 pm.
More updates to follow.
Peel Paramedics claim the victim is in stable condition.
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga