Mississauga Man in Stable Condition After Horrific Morning Car Crash
Well, it looks like some good news has come out of a harrowing situation. A 23-year-old Mississauga man who was involved in a serious collision this morning is reportedly in stable condition.
Early this morning, Peel police tweeted that paramedics and fire crews were on scene dealing with a horrific crash in the Syntex Drive and West Credit Avenue area. The crash, which involved a Walmart transport truck and a minivan, prompted emergency crews to close Derry Rd. W.
As you can see from the photos, the crash was severe, resulting in the minivan being partially crushed underneath the truck.
The victim was airlifted to a Toronto-area trauma centre.
Peel’s Major Collision Bureau is investigating the incident.
Derry Rd. W. will remain closed for the remainder of the morning, so please avoid the area.
Stay safe, everyone.
- Mississauga Road Closed Near 407 Due to Serious Motorcycle Accident
- Police on Scene After Minivan and Transport Truck Collide in Mississauga
- Huge Area of Streetsville Closed Off Due to Police Investigation
- Police on Scene for Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Transport Truck Accident Closes Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Car smashes into house in Mississauga in overnight collision
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Police conclude investigation for religious scriptures destroyed at Sikh temple
- Popular kabob restaurant opens up second location in Mississauga
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga