Mississauga Man Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
Toronto Police have arrested a Mississauga man as part of an investigation into the possession of child sexual abuse material.
On Thursday, June 13, the TPS Child Exploitation Section executed a search warrant at a residence in the area of Hurontario and Dundas Street West.
23 year old Sebastian Cruz was arrested as a result of evidence gathered by police.
Cruz is charged with accessing child pornography and two counts of possession of child pornography.
He was scheduled for a court appearance later that day.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-8500.
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Mississauga Fifth Most Expensive City for Rentals in Canada
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Daycare Worker from Mississauga Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
- Police Looking for Information About Child Pornography Suspect
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Child Luring Investigation
- Toronto Police Arrest Alleged Child Predator With Connection To Peel Region
- Mississauga Man Facing Child Sexual Abuse Charges