Mississauga Man Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
Toronto Police have arrested a Mississauga man as part of an investigation into the possession of child sexual abuse material.
On Thursday, June 13, the TPS Child Exploitation Section executed a search warrant at a residence in the area of Hurontario and Dundas Street West.
23 year old Sebastian Cruz was arrested as a result of evidence gathered by police.
Cruz is charged with accessing child pornography and two counts of possession of child pornography.
He was scheduled for a court appearance later that day.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-8500.
- Hamilton man arrested in connection to child pornography investigation: Police
- Daycare Worker from Mississauga Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
- Mississauga man facing child pornography charges
- Police Looking for Information About Child Pornography Suspect
- Peel police make arrest in child luring investigation
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Police after four suspects who stole $10,000 of items from Milton Shoppers Drug Mart