Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Drug and Firearm Seizure
Five people, including a Mississauga man, are facing charges in connection with the seizure of illegal drugs and a firearm, police say.
Peel police say that between Monday, Oct. 1 and Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2018, several search warrants were executed at two Brampton residences.
Police allege they located and seized a loaded .45 caliber Glock semi-automatic handgun and ammunition. In addition to the firearm, quantities of cocaine, crack, and hashish were also seized, police say.
Police have arrested and charged 25-year-old Brampton woman Kerrsty McDowell, 31-year-old Brampton woman Skylar Porter, 26-year-old Brampton man Jeigh Ames, 27-year-old Brampton man Carleton Wadley and 23-year-old Mississauga man David Greaves.
The accused are facing a range of drug and firearm-related charges.
All parties were released with a future court date in November, 2018.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to call the Vice, Narcotics, and Street Level Organized Crime Bureau at (905) 453-3311, ext. 7704.
- Mississauga Man Charged with Multiple Firearm and Drug Offenses
- Mississauga man and Brampton man facing firearm charges following assault in Brampton
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection With Drug and Firearm Offences
- Three Mississauga Residents Charged in Connection with Gun and Drug Seizure
- Mississauga Man Arrested, Drugs and Firearm Seized
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Greyhound Canada to stop servicing Ontario and Quebec, halting all Canadian operations
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- The urge to keep scratching made a Brampton man $250,000 lotto winner