Mississauga man accused of robbing restaurant
Halton Regional Police say they’ve made an arrest in connection with a robbery at Grill Daddy restaurant in Milton.
Police say on Dec. 3 at approximately 3:15 a.m., the eatery at 140 Main St E was broken into before cash was stolen from the cash register.
Johnny Danicki, 27, of Mississauga is facing charges in connection with the incident. He’s accused of:
- Breaking, entering and committing
- Possession of property obtained by crime
- Operation while disqualified
- Breach of probation
Danicki is currently being held in custody pending a bail hearing.
Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact Detective Constable Randy Sorrell of the 1 District Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 3407.
Tips can also be submitted anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Suspect From Mississauga Facing Charges in Relation to Massive Drug Trafficking Incident
- Mississauga Teen Arrested in Connection with Violent Home Invasion
- Suspect from Mississauga Arrested After More Than $20K Worth of Laptops Stolen in Oakville
- Mississauga Male Arrested Following Attempted Child Abduction Incident in Oakville
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Shooting Incident