Mississauga Lottery Winner Claims Extremely Large Cash Prize
For the first time in Mississauga history (that was a joke if you couldn't tell), one of our citizens has walked back home considerably richer than he was when he left.
That lucky man is Tri Lam, who won the Lotto 6/49 draw last Saturday, August 27, earning himself the enormous cash prize of $13,612,423.
He purchased his ticket — which had quite a lot of buzz surrounding it when it was sold in Mississauga — at the Rabba Fine Foods location on Eglinton Avenue.
Congratulations to Mr. Tri Lam, and let's hope Mississauga can keep up its reputation of amazing lottery luck!
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Many businesses forced to freeze salaries next year due to pandemic